(7 Surprising ways) Meditation minutes effects YOU!
Meditating a specific amount of timed minutes effects your system incredibly in so many ways. This includes glandular, brain, hormones, mental state and your minds actual projections.
Wow you say?
We can change our mind,mental state and health by timing our meditations?
Science and ancient yogi’s say yes!
The technology of meditation times is extraordinary!
Yogic science informs us that there are specific lengths of time needed for certain desired affects during meditation. Most meditations are done for 11 or 31 minutes for lasting effects. However you can start at 1 minute and work your way up through the minutes specified. It is about you experiencing the peace inside yourself to start..
Let go of the idea and mental projection of being so called (perfect) in meditating.
Any consistent practice will have very positive effects!
I have done a (1) minute meditation breath while waiting at a stop light in traffic and felt the beautiful benefits within a moment of peace. You can too.
The car behind you will notify you by a honk if the light is green and it is time to go.
So we added in (1) minute meditation for all the Luminous Beings who are starting their path to experience more peace and tranquility.By developing meditative tools to move through life, you can clear mental chatter, toxic/parasitic people and negative situations.
All this and more can be positively affected by practicing meditation.
Here is the Kundalini Yoga explanation of meditation minutes.
7 surprising ways meditation minutes effect you are:
- (1) minute of meditation begins to calm you and slows the heart rate.
- (3) minutes of meditation affects the electromagnetic field, the circulation and stability of the blood.
- (11) minutes of meditation begins to change the nerves and the glandular system.
- (22) minutes of meditation balances the three minds, and they begin to work together.
- (31) minutes of meditation allows the glands, breath, and concentration to affect all the cells and rhythms of the body. It lets the psyche of the meditation affect the 3 gunas, all 31 tattvas , and all layers of the mind's projections.
- (62) minutes of meditation changes the gray matter in the brain. The subconscious"shadow mind" and the outer projection are integrated.
- (2 and 1/2 hours) of meditation changes the psyche in its co relation with the surrounding magnetic field so that the subconscious mind is held firmly in the new pattern by surrounding universal mind.
Experience the meditation minutes for yourself!
Time yourself and feel which one would be right for you.I have personally done them all. Even after (1) minute of meditating I feel the difference. Lighter, happier and uplifted.
One note from the long meditation experience:
With the 2 ½ one use the restroom first, have a glass of water and a chap-stick next to you.I experience extreme thirst for water when I meditate (normally I like to orange juice). Later I was informed by a master yoga teacher it is the toxins leaving my system.
That's why I was so thirsty! Just a thought...
It is my intention to share with you meditative yogic science and technology I have personally experienced through many years of practice and self love. Tools that can be used any place to connect with yourself.
Meditation education assist in developing harmony, peace and tranquility, this can be your go to place in life.
You and I can be the change together.
Even just for one minute. In a meditation.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE!
In light we trust,
Pink Lotus is a great website that explains minutes. They also have a library of various meditations and kriyas you can read more information on.
Please feel free to share your meditation minute story with us!